Order Taking #
When the server initiates an order he first taps on Order type. There are 4 Main types of orders in our system. Admin may create custom order types.
|DINE-IN||Table Service requires Table & optionally guest number. The customer pays after the service has been fulfilled.|
|TAKE OUT||Quick service system where payment is received while the order is created.|
|RETAIL||Same as Taking out except it does not print a receipt in the kitchen.|
|HOME DELIVERY||ORO POS has a wide range of delivery functionalities. If you need full-featured home delivery and pickup OROCUBE released a new delivery plugin|
Order Views #
When an order has been processed it comes back to the next order screen. The server or Cashier does not need to log in again.
Ticket Editor #
- Top Tollbar
a. Quick settings.
b. Delivery dispatch.
c. Refresh cache.
d. Gift card and other functionalities.
e. Order list.
g. My account
- Line action button. It can adjust items’ quantity and navigate items across pages.
- Ticket grid Main editors for order items.
- Barcode search.
- Ticket Action buttons. Buttons include adding misc items, holding tickets, sending items to the kitchen, and saving orders.
- Total button.
Take out #
Take out order flow
In this order type cashier directly enters Ticket Editor, and adds items, and modifiers if any. Then he hits the Total button and completes the transaction.
Table Service Order flow
Table & Guest Selection Screen:
- Top Toolbar.
- Amount of guests you are going to serve on the selected table.
- Cash Payment Option.
- Card Payment Option.
- Gift Payment Option.
- Customer account payment Option.
- Other Payment Option.
- Refund Payment Option.
- Cash amount. (It will add in tendered amount. If the customer pays on these amounts the system will tell you how much you have to give back as a change to the customer or the customer needs to pay how much more to complete their transaction.)
- Tendered Amount. (Amount got from the customer. Initially, it is the due amount)
- Split Payment Option.
- Gratuity. (If the customer wants to pay tips you can add them via gratuity.)
- Print option.
- Round. (If a customer pays in the round amount you press this button and it will add it to the tendered amount and finally will show how much you have to give back as change.)
Payment is the same for Dine-In and Take Out.