To add a new floor visit back-office–> floorplan –> floors
- Click on Add to initiate the process.
- Enter a floor name.
- Select the order type for which you are making this floor.
- Click on floor rearrange mode to rearrange the tables and other settings.
- If you have a floorplan image to add, you can add it by clicking the set floor image.
- A large may increase load time.
We recommend using background-color instead of images (shown in the right most corner in 4 in the picture).
- You can drag and drop any table everywhere on the floor. You can also create a new table by tapping twice or double-clicking.
Finally, save your floor.
Some fine dine-in restaurants need to change their Floor plans in events. In that case, they can save layouts as a template and apply as necessary.
Create a Template
- Turn on rearrange mode.
- Move a table as required.
- Save as a template.
- Set as a screen to make it default.
- Now save it.
Now in the same way you can make other templates and switch to those templates. Make sure you make only one template as default.