Derby-single/posdb contains embedded database for single system. You need to copy that posdb folder to derby-server. Restarting server script will then make the database available in the server.
- Why My Item is Gray in the Order screen
- Receipts Cutting Off - price not printing properly
- What is Drawer Accountable and Cash To Deposit in Cash Drawer Report?
- How to migrate derby single ( embedded ) to derby server
- How can I add barcode in customer receipts?
- How do I allow remote computer to connect to PostgreSQL
- How can I setup with 58mm paper size in receipt printer
- Large Image Size In Floor Plan Background
- Importing from spreadsheet gives out of range error
- How do I take backup and restore of ORO POS data
- What is Department and Sales Area in POS
- How can I see analytics in Dashboard?
- How to make a Item price variable ?
- Help - Unable to accept payment. Drawer has not been assigned
- Can I hide cash payment button?
- Why After Database Recreate I cannot Access backoffice ?
- How can I hide the Item detail window
- Why My Payment / Total Button is Grayed out?
In this page