From Backoffice-> Explorers menu select Menu items option and select the item you want to change. Check on “Editable price” option. Save and refresh cache. When you will sell this item it will prompt for price.
- Why My Item is Gray in the Order screen
- Receipts Cutting Off - price not printing properly
- What is Drawer Accountable and Cash To Deposit in Cash Drawer Report?
- How to migrate derby single ( embedded ) to derby server
- How can I add barcode in customer receipts?
- How do I allow remote computer to connect to PostgreSQL
- How can I setup with 58mm paper size in receipt printer
- Large Image Size In Floor Plan Background
- Importing from spreadsheet gives out of range error
- How do I take backup and restore of ORO POS data
- What is Department and Sales Area in POS
- How can I see analytics in Dashboard?
- How to make a Item price variable ?
- Help - Unable to accept payment. Drawer has not been assigned
- Can I hide cash payment button?
- Why After Database Recreate I cannot Access backoffice ?
- How can I hide the Item detail window
- Why My Payment / Total Button is Grayed out?
In this page